Best Friend

2:52 AM

"Friendship is not just a word,
written on a meaningless sheet of paper,
but friendship is a sacred bond,
which is inscribed on two hearts,
written together with love ink,
and will be temporarily removed along with the drops of blood and perhaps life "..

***
"Key ... here dech cepetan, I have something for you", call Nayra one afternoon.
"Yeah, a little bit, patiently why sich ?, you know I can not see", replied a girl called Key from behind the door.

Keynaya Wulandari, that's the name of the girl, although born with physical limitations, he never complained, his zeal to the ark of the motto of life never goes out. Born together with a blind condition, not discouraging him, his eyes are not physically able to see the colors of the world, but his heart's eye is able to see deep into one's life. Having a hoby painted since childhood, along with his limitations, Key always honed his talent. He never gave up.

Sitting on the bench of class XII at an Extraordinary School in his town, Keynaya never missed the class rank, let alone his teachers are motivated along with the unyielding attitude of Key.

Since he was only 3 years old, Keynaya was friendly with his neighbor, Nayra Amrita, Nayra son of a private bank director in their town. Nayra beautiful, clever and physically Nayra look perfect.

***
Like this afternoon, Nayra is already perched on Key's residence. He chatted with Key, while accompanying his friend painting.
"Key, your painting is really good, then you are going to a solo exhibition yes, let everyone know your talent", said Nayra connected conversation.

"Huh," he said quietly, "If I could have Nay, I would have done it, but what power, I'm not perfect, if I get a cornea donor, and I can see, maybe I'm satisfied and will hold a painting exhibition -I am this stuff "said Keynaya along with pain.

"One day God will give you his grace, friend, someone will donate his cornea to a child as well as you," Nayra said finally.
Physically different, never an obstacle in the friendly relationship between Nayra and Keynaya, wherever Nayra goes, he always invites Key, if the school of course, because the school they are both different.

Asik-asik-asiknya two intimate friends are joking, suddenly Nayra complained,
"Aduuh, my head"
"You why Nay, sick ??" asked Keynaya.
"Oh, guns I do not mind Key, just a little dizzy", said Nayra with a smile.
"Drinking medicine yes Nay, I do not like you why, the tone said Key sounded so worried.
"I'm permitted to go home ever yes Key, happy to take medicine" said Nayra as she said good-bye home.

In his room that seemed too elegant, brown nuances dominate in every corner of the room, Nayra sat limp on her bed,

"Oh my God, how long back my age in this world ?? How long will your angel return pick me up for you? "Nayra groaned.
In the verdict suffered leukemia since the next 7 months and will not be long back really.

- Continued -

Related Article

First